Saturday, April 24, 2010

Promised linkies!

First, my Clotilde...


...I love her so. You can find the pattern at Alison's blog or in her Ravelry store. She has such gorgeous things.
My Jaali, also by Alsion, has come much further along than this early picture, and is also being done in Verity. Find Jaali at Twist Collective!

My gorgeous friend Jackie has also knit a stunning Sassymetrical in Verity in the Envy colorway. (I'd post a pic, but haven't asked her yet, so y'all will have to use the Ravelry link -- and if you aren't on Rav yet, why the heck not? lol)

and then there are the up-coming fairs...
NH Sheep and Wool Festival, May 8th and 9th, Hopkinton, NH

Acadia Fiber Fair, Saturday, May 22


Maine Fiber Frolic, Windsor, ME, June 5 & 6


Fiber Revival, Newbury, MA (site is not yet updated, but bookmark it -- it will be!)

and
New England Fiber Festival, Nov. 6 & 7, in West Springfield, MA.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous hat!

Are you vending at all of those fairs? I'm excited about the new one in West Springfield.